All 7 art Reviews

Look, it's a sprite, again Look, it's a sprite, again

Ace Atorney investigations FTW!

Nice work. Especially since it has only 12 colours.

Never Letting Go Never Letting Go

Not bad!

What does everybody seems to have with foxes?

Anyway, it's quite a nice pic. I can see you have some skillz there. The only thing I really dislike are the leaves. I think they quite disturbing, especially since the depth (size-blur ratio) isn't right at all places. Some leaves have to be really huge to be in the background, and still they're blurred. Maybe you have to take a second look on that.

Sunshine Sunshine

Wait, this ain't a photo?

It's an awesome drawing you did there. I agree with Danzo227, it's freaking realistic. Until I saw the colored brush lines on her bikini, I really thought it was a photo.

Keep up the good work! The really good work! The works with this quality!

Just keep practicing. And don't forget to upload it!

Step into the rainbow Step into the rainbow

Not bad...

@Bindewind: She's a midget 'cause she got relatively big head and really small legs.

Anyway, that are my points of improvement. Maybe you should take a look at some other Chibi's to get a clear view of the proportions of the body.

Besides that, she's nice. I like magic sparkles, and her face is nice down.

Anyway, keep on drawing!

Modular Frame Tactics Knife De Modular Frame Tactics Knife De

I really like it!

It is a really nice design, with the floating "glassy plastic". Also, the light effects you rendered came out really nicely. But, why do you have the floating steel at the end of the knife?

Anyway, I like your art, and I'm really looking forward to playing Modular Frame Tactics someday.

DeliciousOrange responds:

The "floating blade" effect is actually simply a byproduct of the weapon's design. When the weapon is drawn, the handle and the blade are collapsed into the "body" of the knife. The handle is actually made up of 2 separate pieces and the blade slips between the two pieces of the handle when it's in this state. As the handle and blade extend in opposite directions, the blade ends up appearing to be suspended on the opposite side of the knife's body. After the knife is used on an opponent, the blade is snapped off and a new blade is extended by collapsing the knife and opening it again.

I hope that helps answer your question. Thank you for your compliments.

Now Loading... Now Loading...

Yeah, nice!

Nice, very, very nice! I think you did quite a good job in designing the ships.

The only comment I could think of is that the image hasn't enough contrast for me. I couldn't nearly see the ships flying right next to the planet. And, as you said, the higlights are a bit overdone.

When you adjust that, it will be an awesome picture. Keep modeling!

ZeroGizzey responds:

Thanks! And yeah I may get to that. Perhpas another light source could help.

Cynabal Cynabal

Nice, nice!

It's quite awesome! I like the colour variations you used, and it really looks like the Cynabal. But what is that silvery green object left to the Cynabal? I just can't find out what it is.

Anyway, just keep on painting, 'cause you're really good.

Stellarbird responds: